1. Purified water flows into our ice making machines where it is frozen and dropped into an ice bin.
2. The ice moves from the bin through a sizer where it is cut into a consistent usable piece of ice.
3. Nugget sized ice travels through a tumbler where the undesirable snow and fines are removed.
4. Ice moves to the packaging process where it is bagged by weight with volumetric baggers, sealed with automatic tying equipment, and removed by APM automatic removal systems.
5. Packages are then stacked on pallets, stretch wrapped, and placed in the freezer to await distribution.